Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies: Trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies:  Trade Empty
PostSubject: New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies: Trade   New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies:  Trade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Yankees receive:

Mike Costanzo 71/83
1 Million

Phillies receive:

Kyle Farnsworth 82

Trade looks a little unfair and leaning a lot towards the Phillies side, but... I am not a Farnsworth(less) fan. I have hated him a few months into his stint as a Yankee. Plus, he makes a few million and he is a waste of space to me.

Last edited by Commish on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to edit in the overall/peak rating.)
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
nifty200305

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Theodoris Papaloukas
Character's Age: 20
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Pittsburgh Pirates (R), $12,300 thru 2011

PostSubject: Re: New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies: Trade   New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies:  Trade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:05 pm

i accept
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

PostSubject: Re: New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies: Trade   New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies:  Trade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:42 pm

this trade is good.

the yankees get rid of a $5 million contract that hasnt performed to expectations, and they get a young 3B for the future.

and the phillies get a middle reliever that has a better peak then their current one which should help if farnsworth can pick up his act.

no problems with this trade
approved
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies: Trade   New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies:  Trade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Plus with Mike Costanzo having high fielding, it looks like I can move him to 1B for me.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

PostSubject: Re: New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies: Trade   New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies:  Trade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:52 pm

thats tru, could help your trouble at 1B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies: Trade   New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies:  Trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Yankees - Philadephia Phillies: Trade
Page 1 of 1