Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Character Cash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redsoxfan34

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Steve Frazee
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Washington Nationals ~ Arbitration 2011/$12,300

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:09 pm

I want to know when the created players will be added to our roster and when we will get cash for the forums
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:01 am

question 1- maybe at the amateur draft or next season, not sure, commish would know for sure.

question 2-
Commish wrote:
How to earn cash through the forums:

You can earn cash through the forums by writing new articles, having the high score on any of our arcade games that we have to offer, being active, and posting often (which does not mean you should try to post so often, that you're actually spamming.)

Ways you can earn cash through the forums:
  • Writing new articles (and I don't mean just little ones, but interesting ones, usually at least 1 paragraph.)

• High score on any arcade games.

• Posting; when you reach a certain amount of posts, you will get a nice little cash reward of whatever your post count is; for example , 50 posts = $50, 100 posts = $100, 150 posts = $150, and so on [with every 50 posts].

Writing a new article earns a certain amount of forum cash depending on how good your article was. We will have an article judger that will judge all articles and PM me a rating. I will then PM the owner of the article, and tell him how much cash he gets, and I will add it onto his player control panel. A good paragraph will probably earn 25 forum cash, the longer/better it is, the more cash you will earn for your article.

Getting a highscore on any of the games will earn 50 forum cash. I will try to check everyday around 5-6 PM Eastern and whoever has the high score will earn 50 forum cash; I get a high score and I get my $50, then the high score gets broke, and then I get the high score back... do I get another $50? The answer is, no. You will get $25 back, since you have already earn the high score.

Posting; I have already went over this, but... when you reach a certain amount of posts, you will get a nice little cash reward based on the post achievement you have earned. You will get cash for every 50 posts you receieve. 50 posts = $50, 100 posts = $100, 150 posts = $150, etc... Do not spam, as that will just get you in trouble!

does this help answer your questions? btw that quote was located in a thread in the annoucments section.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Well, character cash will be added when I actually create the players. The players will be created during the amateur draft. You can't actually chose were your player goes, except when he is a free agent. The forum cash is for your players to buy different things in the player shop.

You will be able to make an 18-22 year old and enter him in the amateur draft as a college senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman; or enter him as a high school senior. 18 years old = high school senior, 19 years old = college freshman, 20 years old = college sophomore, 21 years old = college junior, and 22 years old = college senior.

OR

You can make your player an international player. Like from Japan, Dominican Republic, etc... They will have a posting fee, and a default contract of 3 years and 3M per season. But whoever posts the largest posting fee will win the rights to the player. All posting fees will be sent to me via PM. If you tell anyone what your posting fee is, then you're at a major disadvantage, as they will know what you are posting or did post, and they can outbid you. Once you send your posting fee to me (the Commish), you cannot make another posting fee or change your original one. There is no age limit for your international player.

Best thing about being a player in the amateur draft: Being young, and being able to develop into a superstar. Worst thing about being in the amateur draft: Takes a few years to develop. You will likely start out 60 overall with 96 peak.

Best thing about being a posted player: Will start out mid 80's overall with opportunity to get to high 80's or low 90's. You will likely start out 85 overall with 89 or 90 potential.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
redsoxfan34

Create A Player
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Washington Nationals ~ Arbitration 2011/$12,300

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:19 pm

I know every one has been busy and I appreciate the hard work, but i was just wondering when the Cash would be added again
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Create A Player
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:25 pm

commish is having PC trouble at the moment, so im guessing as soon as he gets it up and running again he shud be adding it.

if hes not adding it, then it should be added i reckn at the end of the season.

but very soon is more likely.
Back to top Go down
redsoxfan34

Create A Player

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:17 pm

ok and by the way all of your hard wort with commish being absent is very appreciated....and does that cash only go toward our player tat we created even if he is not on our team?
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Create A Player

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:48 pm

pretty sure yes, cause its your characters cash. doesnt matter who he plays for.

and thanks. takes a bit more time, but its worth it. thanks for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
icedragon770

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Create A Player
Character's Name: Viet Trieu
Character's Age: 17
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Brewers 12,000until 2010

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:55 pm

good job lago and koolzack
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Thanks, icedragon! Always nice to be recognized Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
Lago

Lago

Create A Player

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:17 pm

yea thanks. makes u feel that ur work is appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Cash   Character Cash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Cash
Page 1 of 1