Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Character Sheets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheets   Character Sheets Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Your character sheet is located under your username. It shows your player that you have or plan on having. If you actually click the link to your "Create a Player" then you will see everything it has to offer; It even has overall/peak!

How can you train your player? Well, you must earn points to train your characters. You can buy a variety of things at the "Player Shop"; from 'supplements' and vitamins, to a trainer or special trainer. This should add a HUGE element to the game.

How to earn cash through the forums:

You can earn cash through the forums by writing new articles, having the high score on any of our arcade games that we have to offer, being active, and posting often (which does not mean you should try to post so often, that you're actually spamming.)

Ways you can earn cash through the forums:
  • Writing new articles (and I don't mean just little ones, but interesting ones, usually at least 1 paragraph.)

• High score on any arcade games.

• Posting; when you reach a certain amount of posts, you will get a nice little cash reward of whatever your post count is; for example , 50 posts = $50, 100 posts = $100, 150 posts = $150, and so on [with every 50 posts].

Writing a new article earns a certain amount of forum cash depending on how good your article was. We will have an article judger that will judge all articles and PM me a rating. I will then PM the owner of the article, and tell him how much cash he gets, and I will add it onto his player control panel. A good paragraph will probably earn 25 forum cash, the longer/better it is, the more cash you will earn for your article.

Getting a highscore on any of the games will earn 50 forum cash. I will try to check everyday around 5-6 PM Eastern and whoever has the high score will earn 50 forum cash; I get a high score and I get my $50, then the high score gets broke, and then I get the high score back... do I get another $50? The answer is, no. You will get $25 back, since you have already earn the high score.

Posting; I have already went over this, but... when you reach a certain amount of posts, you will get a nice little cash reward based on the post achievement you have earned. You will get cash for every 50 posts you receieve. 50 posts = $50, 100 posts = $100, 150 posts = $150, etc... Do not spam, as that will just get you in trouble!

Any suggestions, comments, questions? Post here or PM me, please.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
icedragon770

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Create A Player
Character's Name: Viet Trieu
Character's Age: 17
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Brewers 12,000until 2010

Character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets   Character Sheets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:06 am

how do u activate it
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

Character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets   Character Sheets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:18 pm

icedragon770 wrote:
how do u activate it

go to your profile edit menu, and on that taskbar where it has - preferences, avatar, signiture, friends and foes etc etc... at the very end of that, there is - your create player.

you can activate it there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets   Character Sheets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets
Page 1 of 1