Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

International Scouting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

International Scouting Empty
PostSubject: International Scouting   International Scouting Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:39 pm

To get info about any of the below players, please PM "International Scout" and ask to buy any of the scouting reports available. I will reply, and give you the accurate info that you have purchased. Remember that you will also have to bid on the International Players, so save money for that too, because once you buy a scouting report, that money comes directly out of your team's cash; You will not see that money back!

Scouting Report: 1A
Features: Age, Bats, Throws, Height, Weight, Health
Price: $1M

Scouting Report: 1B
Features: Age, Bats, Throws, Height, Weight, Contact (if position player), Control (if pitcher).

Scouting Report: 1C
Features: Age, Bats, Throws, Height, Weight, Power

Scouting Report: 1D
Features: Age, Bats, Throws, Height, Weight, Eye (if position player), Endurance (if pitcher).

Scouting Report: 1E
Features: Age, Bats, Throws, Height, Weight, Speed and Eye (if position player), Fastball Speed and Defense (if pitcher).
Price: 1M

Scouting Report: 1F
Features: Age, Bats, Throws, Height, Weight, All defensive ratings (if position player),
Price: 1M

Scouting Report: 2
Features: His exact asking price. (Team's may bid more, though, so bid at will!)
Price: 3M

Scouting Report: 3
Features: All information! Mainly Overall/Peak.
Price: 10M

Scouting Report: 4
Features: If he wants to start right away from day 1. (If he does want to start, then he will not consider your team if you do not plan to start him!)
Price: 3M
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
International Scout

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: International Scouting   International Scouting Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:33 pm

I will now start taking Scouting Report requests.

Just remember to PM all Scouting Report requests to me, and I will get back to ya with the info that you requested, and charge you the appropriate amount.

Also, you can buy multiple scouting reports if you'd like, for 1 player, or any number of players; You can buy a Scouting Report 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F, 2, 3 for any number of players.

Do not PM Commish with Scouting Report requests or International Free Agent bids; Just me!

If you have already PM'ed Commish about Scouting Reports or placed bids, please just send a new request or bid PM'ed to me.

Please try to remember to name the title "Scouting Report Request" or "International FA Bid".

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
International Scout

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: International Scouting   International Scouting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:50 am

Added: Scouting Report 4!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Scouting   International Scouting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Scouting
Page 1 of 1