Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

International Free Agents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

International Free Agents Empty
PostSubject: International Free Agents   International Free Agents Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:47 pm

This year, International Free Agents will be different. I will not make them on the file. I pretty much have the builds down pat, and how I am gonna make them (rating wise).

They are pretty much going to be ghosts this year. In saying that, I am basically saying that you will not see the player until after the International Free Agent Signing Period is over.

You will have to take chances this year; You will have to rely upon scouting reports purchased by team cash. The more you spend on the scouting report, the more info, and the better the quality of info you receive. There will be 1M, 3M, 5M, 10M, and 20M scouting reports.

1M includes basic information like height, weight, his pitches, how fast he throws, where he is from, and will give you his position.
3M includes his control rating + everything from the 1M scouting report.
5M includes his movement rating + everything from 1M and 3M scouting reports.
10M includes his power rating, and endurance rating + everything from 1M, 3M, and 5M scouting reports.
20M includes anything that you want to know about him, namely his overall/peak ratings.

Be smart, because each player will also require a certain posting fee; Spend your money wisely!

To gather info and buy scouting reports about players, please PM me with the scouting report that you wish to buy, and the player that you wish to buy the scouting report for.

If you have ANY questions please PM me and I will answer them.

International Free Agency concludes (ends) Thursday!
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: International Free Agents   International Free Agents Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:38 pm

I will post the player's name's by tomorrow; There should be around 10 (give or take) International Free Agents.

Also, the cash comes from your team.

One more thing; You do not regain the money that you spend on scouting reports, win or lose out on the player.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: International Free Agents   International Free Agents Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I have decided to extend International FA Signing till Sunday. This means that 2009 Opening Day is Monday; If you do not plan on making any more moves, you can go ahead and set your depth chart now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Free Agents   International Free Agents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Free Agents
Page 1 of 1