Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Award Players Won

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Award Players Won Empty
PostSubject: Award Players Won   Award Players Won Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:13 pm

If you won an award, then you probably won a player too.

So... If you have any kinda prospect that you are looking for, or a certain name, then just post on here, and I will created them specifically.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
TwinsGM

TwinsGM

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Create A Player
Character's Name: Jason Davenport
Character's Age: 20
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Minnesota Twins $12,300 Arb'11

Award Players Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: Award Players Won   Award Players Won Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:22 pm

I don't know what type of players you had thought about assigning as far as ratings go, if you planned on awarding higher rated rookies then you can adjust as you see fit.

I would like to request the following Name/Bio info

SS Chris Vicini, 6'1" 180lbs, Pikeville KY, RH hitter, RH thrower, Chris played HS ball for me and now plays in college. Chris is similiar to current SS's Josh Horton and Cliff Pennington both with the Oakland A's organization.

RF/3B Jonathan Fields, 6'2 210lbs, Cumberland KY, Switch Hitter, RH thrower, Jonathan played HS ball for me and now plays college. Jonathan is similiar to current 3B Blake DeWitt of the LA Dodgers or OF Travis Snider of the Blue Jays.

These kids are real important to me. Two of the best young men I have ever known in my coaching career and life.
Thanks for letting me honor them in this small way.
Back to top Go down
Justasample

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Jay Hardy
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins

Award Players Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: Award Players Won   Award Players Won Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:03 pm

wow, great thing your doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Award Players Won Empty
PostSubject: Re: Award Players Won   Award Players Won Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Award Players Won
Page 1 of 1