Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Amatuer Draft/Created Players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Amatuer Draft/Created Players Empty
PostSubject: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:38 pm

I need all American born created players to be created on the Create a Player forum using the template that I posted. I will sim tomorrow, but just till the Amateur Draft, so that is only about 5 games for most teams. We will then take a short recess that way everyone has time to create their player and enter them in the draft, and it will also give teams another few days to post their top 5+ of targeted players for the Amatuer Draft.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
icedragon770

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Create A Player
Character's Name: Viet Trieu
Character's Age: 17
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Brewers 12,000until 2010

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:32 pm

i did u need to change him
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:22 pm

No, I am talking about posting your created player in the forums under "create a player." I aint talking about just making your character sheet in your profile.

You need to post your created player HERE and make sure to follow the template, found HERE.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:44 pm

The Amateur Draft will occur LIVE on Thursday! I will make all created players today, and I recommend everyone make a list of at least 5 targeted amateur draftees... that is once the created players come out later on this evening.

The LIVE draft will happen on the CHAT that is in the forum. The LIVE draft will start at 5 PM Eastern. There will be a new league file out Friday with 2 weeks simmed, and I will automatically sort all minors, that way the recently drafted players won't be placed in AAA, like they are automatically placed when they are drafted.

Questions, comments, concerns?
Back to top Go down
icedragon770

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:34 pm

can i draft my own player
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Yes, you are allowed to draft your own player. But just because you CAN draft your own player, that does not mean that you WILL. It depends when your player is chosen, and what pick you have.
Back to top Go down
icedragon770

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:51 pm

so as long as ur player is there when its ur turn to pick u could draft him right
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:56 pm

icedragon770 wrote:
so as long as ur player is there when its ur turn to pick u could draft him right

pretty sure yes.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:01 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Draft will start at 6 PM with Tampa on the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amatuer Draft/Created Players   Amatuer Draft/Created Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amatuer Draft/Created Players
Page 1 of 1