Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Sim 2 (April Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

Sim 2 (April Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Sim 2 (April Complete)   Sim 2 (April Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:38 am

As April concludes the strong teams begin to pull away from the rest of the pack. Did Boston hold its lead against the Yankees? Or would a smaller team make a run at the AL East lead? Did Detroit hold off the entire AL Central as they try to make it in the 2008 playoffs?
Was the AL West tie broken? Were the Phillies able to show a side that wasnt present in 2007? Or would the Braves and Marlins continue to dominate? Did the Pirates keep their 2007 form up? Or would it be known as a fluke? Were the DBacks and Dodgers able to hold control of the NL West, or would the surprise package Giants blow the competition away? Would injuries begin to take their toll, or were they overcome?

Find out in Sim 2

http://www.mediafire.com/?mpf59mxbzon
Back to top Go down
Justasample

Number of posts : 252

Create A Player
Character's Name: Jay Hardy
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins

PostSubject: Re: Sim 2 (April Complete)   Sim 2 (April Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:08 am

awsome write up!
Back to top Go down
Justasample

Number of posts : 252

Create A Player
Character's Name: Jay Hardy
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins

PostSubject: Re: Sim 2 (April Complete)   Sim 2 (April Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:36 am

nooooooooooooo! Bad Lago!!! Maggs out for the year! Everybody is always trying to bring the man down! Good thing i'm the best GM in the game and have already prepared for something like this Cool

15Mil down the drain does hurt ALOT though Sad
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

PostSubject: Re: Sim 2 (April Complete)   Sim 2 (April Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:09 pm

yea, after everytime i sim i always have a look at the injuries, and when i saw 15 months next 2 him i was like "wow! JAS isnt guna like that"
Back to top Go down
MarlinsGM

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Sim 2 (April Complete)   Sim 2 (April Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:15 pm

[quote="Justasample"]nooooooooooooo! Bad Lago!!! Maggs out for the year! Everybody is always trying to bring the man down! Good thing i'm the best GM in the game and have already prepared for something like this Cool

15Mil down the drain does hurt ALOT though Sad[/quote

OUCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sim 2 (April Complete)   Sim 2 (April Complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sim 2 (April Complete)
Page 1 of 1