Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Rating Changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Rating Changes Empty
PostSubject: Rating Changes   Rating Changes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Since I have Commish Mode on now, I want everyone to restate their case, if they have one; since now you can see the true ratings, you might like them now.

Last edited by Commish on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
BravesFan4Life

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Alex Reyes
Character's Age: 21
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Kansas City Royals - $21,000 until Arb '11

Rating Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Changes   Rating Changes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:14 pm

Uhh, shouldn't you have let us more time before the first sim? When is the deadline for these disputes?
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

Rating Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Changes   Rating Changes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:30 pm

hopefully he will change them all before the sim 2day, i just reposted mine on my ratings thread, just do the same and yea, see what happens, but im sure he will.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Rating Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Changes   Rating Changes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:49 pm

BravesFan4Life wrote:
Uhh, shouldn't you have let us more time before the first sim? When is the deadline for these disputes?

Well, I don't plan on making any drastic changes that will affect the team's record a lot. Anyways, the trade deadline is... NEVER. I will always allow disputes. Like right now... Let's say that Evan Longoria (a highly touted prospect in real life and on here); Let's say that Longoria develops into a stud this season and busts onto the scene and finishes the season hitting .300 with 35 homers, but is still only around 85 overall and 95 peak on SBH. I will allow you to argue that he should be 90-95 or so.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player

Rating Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Changes   Rating Changes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:22 am

I am still accepting player rating changes. You make the case for why the player should be better, and I research the player through multiple sites.

-Commish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rating Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Changes   Rating Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rating Changes
Page 1 of 1