Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Devil Rays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HossMan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Create A Player
Character's Name:
Character's Age:
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year:

Devil Rays Empty
PostSubject: Devil Rays   Devil Rays Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:12 pm

I have a few questions about Rocco Baldelli. His contact is way too low in my opinion, when in the 3 years at Tampa, according to BM, the lowest he hit was .289, in 156 games. I think his contact should be near 90 or 92. Also last season, Baldelli belted 16HR's in just 92 games, so I think his power should be up to 85-87 range as well. Thanks

JT
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Devil Rays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Rays   Devil Rays Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Well, most of these ratings are based on the real 2007 season. Rocco hit .204 and really struggled.

I will put his contact at around 80-ish for now, but up his peak, 'cause I think that he can rebound. I will leave his power the same, 'cause he has never hit over 16 homers even when healthy. Again, he will have some peak, so that he can develop that power like he might in real life.

Sim 2 changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com

Devil Rays
Page 1 of 1