Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Help on Trade Approvals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redsoxfan34

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Steve Frazee
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Washington Nationals ~ Arbitration 2011/$12,300

Help on Trade Approvals Empty
PostSubject: Help on Trade Approvals   Help on Trade Approvals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:52 pm

I was wondering, if we sent a trade to commish using FORMS, how will we know if it goes through. I want to know soon because before this 2nd sim I would like to know if I acquired Doug Davis from the DBacks so I can put him in my rotation for this sim.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: Help on Trade Approvals   Help on Trade Approvals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Yup, just saw that trade, went in my spam email for some reason. That trade went through, sorry for the inconvience. I will give you additional time to get that new depth chart in. Around 5 would be ideal, I think; Since I see that you are on line.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
redsoxfan34

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Steve Frazee
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Washington Nationals ~ Arbitration 2011/$12,300

PostSubject: Re: Help on Trade Approvals   Help on Trade Approvals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:06 pm

thanks it wasnt an inconvenience just a question
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: Help on Trade Approvals   Help on Trade Approvals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Well, I consider it an inconvenience, since it disrupted you from setting your depth chart.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help on Trade Approvals   Help on Trade Approvals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help on Trade Approvals
Page 1 of 1