Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Free Agency Bidding Ends............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Free Agency Bidding Ends............ Empty
PostSubject: Free Agency Bidding Ends............   Free Agency Bidding Ends............ Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:14 pm

I will end Free Agent bidding in the next couple of hours Smile

Last edited by Commish on Wed May 14, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
nifty200305

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Theodoris Papaloukas
Character's Age: 20
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Pittsburgh Pirates (R), $12,300 thru 2011

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency Bidding Ends............   Free Agency Bidding Ends............ Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:46 pm

yo zach, go online ill help u out
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency Bidding Ends............   Free Agency Bidding Ends............ Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:41 pm

I have actually decided to extend it through tomorrow evening, if that works for everyone. I want to do some CPU signings and basically, that's about it, and I haven't been home lately, so I will need some time tomorrow to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Agency Bidding Ends............   Free Agency Bidding Ends............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Agency Bidding Ends............
Page 1 of 1