Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

How Created Players and Forum Cash will work.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rambo

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Michael Johnson
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Baltimore Orioles

How Created Players and Forum Cash will work. Empty
PostSubject: How Created Players and Forum Cash will work.   How Created Players and Forum Cash will work. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Welcome to the new Created Player/Forum Cash office.

This section of the forums is designed so that you can claim forum cash based on contributions to the site, such as written articles, written press conferences, and referrals of new members to the site.

Later today, I will post forums for you to commence making claims. When you post a claim for an article, I would like you to provide a link to your article. I will then assign forum cash to your player based on the quality of the content.

With Referrals, I will require some evidence that the active member was actually referred by you.

YOU CAN CLAIM FORUM CASH FOR PAST ARTICLES and REFERRALS.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, don't hesitate to post here, or send me a PM.
Back to top Go down

How Created Players and Forum Cash will work.
Page 1 of 1