Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

What is done if league file is not correct?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rstokes

rstokes

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Create A Player
Character's Name: Crack Head
Character's Age: 19
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Texas 3 yrs 30,800

What is done if league file is not correct? Empty
PostSubject: What is done if league file is not correct?   What is done if league file is not correct? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Texas Rangers
Files protest with commish of MLB due to incorrect line-ups and money management for all games after opening day file.
Will have to wait while they review my case.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: What is done if league file is not correct?   What is done if league file is not correct? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:32 am

What I think has happened is that you did not post "Updated" or something like that as a new post. You probably only edited the current depth chart. If you don't edit the depth chart, put the changes in bold, and then post under your depth chart, "Updated" (or something to that matter) than we have no way of knowing if you really updated it, as we likely won't check depth charts, or money management, call ups, etc... if it doesn't show that there are any new posts, and the topic doesn't get boosted to the top, then we just won't know if it got updated.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: What is done if league file is not correct?   What is done if league file is not correct? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:34 am

I saw that you posted the 'updated' logo yesterday. I think you pretty much got it now Cool
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

PostSubject: Re: What is done if league file is not correct?   What is done if league file is not correct? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:14 am

yea that was it, he didnt post updated so i didnt check it, i explained it and its all sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: What is done if league file is not correct?   What is done if league file is not correct? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Ok good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is done if league file is not correct?   What is done if league file is not correct? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is done if league file is not correct?
Page 1 of 1