Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Atlanta Braves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BravesFan4Life

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Alex Reyes
Character's Age: 21
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Kansas City Royals - $21,000 until Arb '11

Atlanta Braves Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Braves   Atlanta Braves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:41 pm

RP Peter Moylan 82

Come on, the guy had a 1.74 ERA last year! He is crazy good. A .178 BAA, 0.94 WHIP, 7.57 K/9, 2.66 BB/9, and a 61.4% GO/AO makes him EASILY one of the top relievers in the game.

I would have to say that he is a 92 overall.

LF Matt Diaz 82

He is one of the most underrated players in baseball. Hit .327 in '06 and then .311 in '07 (.327 in real life). He is also a very good fielder, as he only made 2 errors all year (in real life).

I believe he is worthy of an 87 overall rating. After doing that, his projected errors should be lowered down to 3.

SP Tim Hudson 88

He just randomly fell from 93 overall. He has been doing very well, as in '07 he had a 3.06 ERA and has started this year off with a 3.46 ERA.

He should be returned back to 93 I believe.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

Atlanta Braves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Braves   Atlanta Braves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:12 pm

I see relievers posting sub 2 and sub 3 ERA's all the time, just to fall back to earth and maybe even suck it up. Relievers are so inconsistent other than the Mo's, Papps, Street's, etc... He has already started the season with almost a 5 ERA.

I say Moylan should be around 87 or so, at least for now, until I see more dominance outta him.

As for Matt Diaz, I don't believe he is really underrated. Yes, he hit .327 in '06, and .327 in '07, but just in limited games. He has missed games his entire career thus far. In 2006 he appeared in less than 300 games, and in 2007 he appeared in just 358 games.

I will put Diaz at 96 contact, though. I don't know how much that will boost his overall, but all he does is hit for contact, and he doesn't have an all around good game.

Now for Tim Hudson, I agree that the rating drop was a little too harsh. I think 93 overall is fine. He is one of the best in the NL in real life.

Tim Hudson should be 93 overall.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
Co-Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Atlanta Braves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Braves   Atlanta Braves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:44 pm

Moylan was moved to 86

Diaz's contact is now at 96, and he is 84 overall

Tim Hudson is now at 93 overall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlanta Braves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Braves   Atlanta Braves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Braves
Page 1 of 1