Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

New Trade Mods!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

New Trade Mods! Empty
PostSubject: New Trade Mods!   New Trade Mods! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:06 pm

I want everyone to have a say in which trade is fair, and which trade is not fair. So for now on, everyone who wants to Approve or Reject a trade, can do so. Just post if you "approve", or "reject" a trade, and give a small or detailed reason (doesn't really matter how long the reason is), of why you are approving the trade, or rejecting it. The only people who cannot post that they approve or reject the trade are the people that are actually involved in the trade.

Lago, and I have come up with this idea, because we want all members to feel like they have a say so in this league. I believe in Democracy. So, I also believe that you are entitled to free speech, and should be able to comment on however you feel on a trade. We will take every single person's opinion into account, when making our decision if we are going to go ahead and approve the trade or reject it.

Thanks for being a member of SBH2!

-Commish
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com

New Trade Mods!
Page 1 of 1