Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

The 'You scratch my back, I'll scratch your's...' program.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

The 'You scratch my back, I'll scratch your's...' program. Empty
PostSubject: The 'You scratch my back, I'll scratch your's...' program.   The 'You scratch my back, I'll scratch your's...' program. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:25 pm

For ever person that register's to be a GM, you will receive $50 Forum Cash. These monies are used to buy stuff from the Players Shop. The Players Shop is to make your player better in many different ways and areas. You can do it clean, or dirty... entirely up to you.

Anyways, like I said... for every person that says -this person- referred them, the person they say referred him/her shall receive $50 Forum Cash.

I will check to see if they are from the same IP as you, also... so don't try to pull a fast one on me! Wink

I would like everyone to try to chip in on recruiting new members. The more member we have, the more fun we will have; the more we recruit the faster we start this league up, fill this league up, and of course... the more fun this league is gonna be.

Happy recruiting! and Happy Valentines Day! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com

The 'You scratch my back, I'll scratch your's...' program.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SBH :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: