Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

CPU Teams Trading Black

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CPU GM

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-03-22

CPU Teams Trading Black Empty
PostSubject: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:09 am

Chicago White Sox
Player(s) wanting to trade: Jim Thome (82/83), Paul Konerko (86), Jermaine Dye (83), Mark Buehrle (90), Javier Vasquez (93), Jon Garland (86).
What they want: Mostly prospects, but will accept solid veteran players; 2B, RP.

Kansas City Royals

Player(s) wanting to trade: Mark Teahen (86/87), Gil Meche (90).
What they want: Prospects, most, but will accept solid veteran players; OF, 2B, C, SP, RP.

Pittsburgh Pirates

Player(s) wanting to trade: Chris Duffy (83/86), Ryan Doumit (85/88), Ian Snell (93/94), Tom Gorzelanny (92/93), Matt Capps (94/96), Damaso Marte (90).
What they want: Major League ready C; Prospects; SP, RP, OF.

St. Louis Cardinals

Player(s) wanting to trade: David Eckstein (83), Chris Duncan (84/88), Jim Edmonds (79/80), Scott Rolen (83).
What they want: Prospects everywhere but OF and 1B. Mostly SP needed.

Washington Nationals

Player(s) wanting to trade: Dmitri Young (83), Ryan Church (86), Nick Johnson (85).
What they want: Prospects at C, OF, and especially SP.
Back to top Go down
Justasample

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Jay Hardy
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:25 am

Detroit is intrested in the following

B-More

Nick Markakis
Erik Bedard
Jason Berkan

White Sox

Josh Fields
Brian Anderson
Bobby Jenks

Royals

Joey Gathright
Alex Gordon
Tony Pena Jr
Mike Moustakas

Angels

Orlando Cabrera *for Carlos Guillen*
Casey Kotchman
Kendry Morales
Reggie Willits
Erick Aybar
Jered Weaver
Francisco Rodriguez
Marc Gwyn
Jason Bulger

Pirates

*Just have the Pirates contact me as they have a couple of players i may be interested in*

Cards

Albert Pujols
Yadier Molina
Skip Schumaker
So Taguchi
Chris Carpenter

Rangers

Ian Kinsler
Hank Blalock
Omar Poveda
Blake Beavan

Nationals

Ryan Zimmerman
Ryan Church
Ron Belliard
Chad Cordero
Back to top Go down
redsoxfan34

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Steve Frazee
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Washington Nationals ~ Arbitration 2011/$12,300

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:18 am

Red Sox are interested in:
Baltimore
Scott Moore
Bedard

Chicago Whitesox
Josh Fields
Bobby Jenks

Kansas City Royals
Alex Gordon
Mike Moustakas

Los Angeles Angels
Mike Napoli
Kendry Morales
Brandon Wood
John Lackey
Jered Weaver

Pittsburgh Pirates
Ryan Doumit
Ian Snell
Tom Gorzelanny
Matt Capps

St. Louis Cardinals
Yadier Molina
Albert Pujols
Brendan Ryan

Texas Rangers
Jarrod Saltalmacchia
Hank Blalock
C.J. Wilson
Akinori Otsuka

Washington Nationals
Ryan Zimmerman
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:18 pm

Feel free to make offers.

ARI is VERY close to acquiring Erik Bedard and Brian Roberts!
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
TMan

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Create A Player
Character's Name: Logan Tear
Character's Age: 17
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: San Francisco Giants (R), $12,300 thru 2011

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Houston Astros would like to offer the CHicago White Sox Chad Qualls RP, and Quintero Humberto C, for Javier Vasquez SP.
Back to top Go down
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:59 pm

The Chicago White Sox are going to have to decline for now. Throw in a a good SP prospect, and solid OF prospect, and you have a deal for the ACE - Javier Vazquez.
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
TMan

Create A Player
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: San Francisco Giants (R), $12,300 thru 2011

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:02 pm

lol, this sucks, I seriously proposed that trade 4 times and got acceptance before I posted it here. Oh well I guess back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
CPU GM

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Well, I am "playing" GM for the CPU teams, as they will usually agree to offers that are horrible. Not that you're offer is horrible, but the AI in BM isn't too great. I believe that an ace is worth more than a very good RP, though.
Back to top Go down
TMan

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Ahh ok I see then, that makes more sense, I was wondering if it had somethign to do with me still being only Demo version (for the next couple of weeks anyways).

How about Humerto, Qualls, Brian Bogusevic SP (75/82), and Jordan Parraz CF (69/89).

Also is it ok to keep posting offers here, or would PM or a seperate post be better?
Back to top Go down
CPU GM

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Nah, offers here are fine, but if someone would feel more comfortable PM'ing 'Commish', then that would work too.
Back to top Go down
CPU GM

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:39 pm

TMan wrote:
Ahh ok I see then, that makes more sense, I was wondering if it had somethign to do with me still being only Demo version (for the next couple of weeks anyways).

How about Humerto, Qualls, Brian Bogusevic SP (75/82), and Jordan Parraz CF (69/89).

Also is it ok to keep posting offers here, or would PM or a seperate post be better?

Substitute Brian Bogusevic for Ronnie Martinez, and I'd say that you have a deal.

Also, do you have an IM system? preferably AIM?
Back to top Go down
TMan

Create A Player

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:41 pm

I can do Ronnie Martinez. I have Windows Live Messenger, but I keep getting requests for AIM so it is only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
CPU GM

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Ok, PM'ed ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CPU Teams Trading Black   CPU Teams Trading Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CPU Teams Trading Black
Page 1 of 1