Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

Florida Marlins Trading Block

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarlinsGM

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Florida Marlins Trading Block Empty
PostSubject: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:35 am

Regretfully I have to put Miguel Cabrera on the trading block, as I can't afford to keep him as a Fish. If you want Cabrera, you must also take the D-Train. They are a package deal, as I can't afford neither one.

All expiring contracts can be had for almost nothing, but a prospect or 2, depending on how good the expiring contract is.

All others, especially highly touted prospects... are available, but will be tougher to get.

I only have a few untouchable players and they are: Hanley Ramirez, Jeremy Hermida.

Players that are near impossible to get: Josh Johnson, Scott Olsen, Anibal Sanchez., Kevin Gregg, Taylor Tankersley, Matt Lindstrom, Lee Gardner, Brett Carroll, Gaby Sanchez.

Miguel Cabrera and Dontrelle Willis MUST go, though, but I will be considering many offers.

Last edited by MarlinsGM on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HossMan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Create A Player
Character's Name:
Character's Age:
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year:

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:46 am

Tampa Bay is interested in Tankersley
Back to top Go down
MarlinsGM

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 pm

What could you give up? Please PM me offers.
Back to top Go down
MarlinsGM

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:48 am

I've decided that I will hold onto him (until the off season, when I may trade him) since I am tied for 1st in the NL East, and I am in 1st place in the WC by 3 games. Thanks for all interest.
Back to top Go down
redsoxfan34

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Steve Frazee
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Washington Nationals ~ Arbitration 2011/$12,300

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:34 pm

I would have taken Miggy but deadline has passed
Back to top Go down
MarlinsGM

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Miguel Cabrera and Dontrelle Willis.

Right now I have received interest from these teams:

Teams with official offers:

Arizona
Detroit
San Francisco
Tampa Bay

Teams interested that have not put in an offer yet:

Boston
Milwaukee
Back to top Go down
MarlinsGM

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:39 pm

Arizona is very close to getting Miguel Cabrera, Dontrelle Willis, and Taylor Tankersley for a package of 4 90+ peak prospects, 1 84 peak prospect, and the eating of Armando Benetez's contract.

If a team can surpass that offer, I would be willing to pull the trigger, if I like the offer.

PM me if you have a good offer.
Back to top Go down
MarlinsGM

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:26 am

Looking to put Josh Willingham, Mike Jacobs, Sergio Mitre, and any other player's contract that expires after 08.

Also, for the right price, I might would trade SS - Hanley Ramirez.
Back to top Go down
Lago

Lago

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Create A Player
Character's Name: Brendan Lago
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Colorado Rockies, Arbitration 2011, $20,500

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:29 pm

PM'd u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Marlins Trading Block   Florida Marlins Trading Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida Marlins Trading Block
Page 1 of 1