Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Arcade (Must register on the arcade)Arcade (Must register on the arcade)  

XBox Live Gamertag List/Challenge List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

XBox Live Gamertag List/Challenge List Empty
PostSubject: XBox Live Gamertag List/Challenge List   XBox Live Gamertag List/Challenge List Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:08 pm

I own an XBox 360, and I have XBox Live Gold. Now, I am here to tell ya that XBox Live has the best online system, that is not debatable, IMO. Now, I have a small collection of games, mostly ones that are sports games, other than CoD4 (Call of Duty 4).

I am wanting to start an XBox Live Gamertag List here, that way members of SBH can challenge and compete with each other online; I think it'd be a neat idea to implement. I've made friends and quaintnesses online through forums and things, and have kept in contact with friends through AIM, Yahoo, and even XBox Live. So, with that said... I will make a contact list, and if you want to participate in it, then post here. Also, you can post your challenges here.

XBox Live Gamertag List:

SBH Username: Commish
XBox Live Gamertag: koolzach1
Time usually on: 5-8 PM Eastern (on week days)
Games I have that work online: College Hoops 2K8 (good), Call of Duty 4 (suck online), NBA Live 08 (good), Fight Night Round 3 (average), Madden 08 (solid), Forza 2 (suck), Marvel Ultimate Alliance (probably average; never play).
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com
Commish
Commish
Commish

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Create A Player
Character's Name: Zach Burnette
Character's Age: 18
Characters current team and yrs/salary per year: Florida Marlins (R), $12,300 until 2011

XBox Live Gamertag List/Challenge List Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBox Live Gamertag List/Challenge List   XBox Live Gamertag List/Challenge List Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:39 pm

No one have XBox Live for XBox 360?
Back to top Go down
https://sbh2.forumotion.com

XBox Live Gamertag List/Challenge List
Page 1 of 1